Hockey Party Food

My boys are huge hockey fans, so it was no surprise that my oldest son chose "hockey" as the theme for his 9th birthday party.  It was a fantastic party, and today I am sharing the fun hockey party food we had at our party "canteen".


We had fruit and veggie trays, and we added some hockey themed treats.  We offered:

  • Playoff Pizza
  • Rink Chips
  • Olympic Hockey Gold Coins
  • Bulldog Bars (because my son plays for a team called the "Bulldogs")
  • Hockey Pucks (aka Oreos)


The food table decor also added to the festivities.  We used a plastic tablecloth for a backdrop and added some hockey cards.  I also added a picture of my son playing hockey and one of him with the captain of his favorite team.  And, finally, I made a "canteen" sign from a piece of dollar store foam core with hockey tape around the edges.


And, of course, the most important food at a party is the cake.  You can find the tutorial for this awesome hockey cake here


I think this hockey party food is perfect for a hockey birthday, end of season team gathering, or Stanley Cup Final party.  Do you have a hockey fan in your home?

♥ 
Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

1 comment:

Don't miss any of the fun....